Central aim of organisation
Development & implementation of educational training, ICT-based training, learning environments, mobile learning in medicine and healthcare
Briefly describe your organisation
Meditrainment Consulting supports you in all aspects of
- Strategic knowledge transfer and competence development in medicine and healthcare
- Optimization of infrastructure, services and business models in healthcare & medicine
We develop, design and optimize
- Multi-media communication and learning processes across all generations, as well as knowledge and learning management as a specialized industry solution for medical and healthcare
- Infrastructure, organization, services and business models in healthcare & medicine
Our goals are maximum success in learning, competence development, increased efficiency, generating enthusiasm and motivation.
Our clients are organizations and companies in healthcare, which would like to use and strengthen the knowledge and the competence of both, their employees and their customers, far more sustainable. This also under the aspect of strategical development and business goals.
We accomplish this through cooperative research and development in ICT, pedagogy and methodology and their implementation in teaching concepts and methods in a synergistic integration of existing methods and tools, web-based, multimedia and blended learning.
Service & Usage
| - E-Learning |
- Ambient Assisted Living (Services for the Elderly)
- ICT Applications for Health
- Video Processing
- Audiovisual Devices and Communication
- Application Service Provision (ASP)
- Databases, Database Management
| - Knowledge Management |
- Information and Multimedia Retrieval
- Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- E-Publishing, Digital Content
- Internet Technologies
- Wireless & Mobile Communication
blended learning, mobile learning, learning systems, social learning, Android
My organisation has been involved in projects funded by the following EU-programmes
Austrian Research and Development Projects
The core competence of Meditrainment is a combination of interdisciplinary problem analysis, solution development and product realization in the intersection of the four topics medicine, health sciences, pedagogy / andragogy and information & communication technology.
Here we draw on a continuous and sustainable growing and dynamically evolving unique collection of specific expertise, experience and acquired skills that enables us to generate competitive advantages.
Meditrainment develops and implements innovative, creative and timely customer-oriented highly specialized market-oriented services and products in the field of knowledge transfer & communication.
Current EU-Projekt in FP7: www.monarca-project.eu
Inserted / Updated
2011-10-14 / 2011-10-14