Central aim of organisation
ANDATA delivers advanced technologies from Computational Intelligence and Numerical Simulation for high level technical development.
Briefly describe your organisation
ANDATA (ANalysis of complex systems and DATA) is an independent engineering company for technical mathematics and mechanical engineering, specialised on the application of Data Mining, Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing methods under extensive use of numerical simulation in technical development.
Because of the general increase of complexity and the number of functional requirements -no matter in which field of application- the product development exclusively by means of classical analytical methods and procedures is no longer sufficient nowadays.
Often the given complexity can only be tackled through the intensive use of advanced mathematical techniques with massive adoption of numerical simulation.
ANDATA provides support for the choice and application of the adequate mathematical techniques and procedures for
- product development and safeguarding of complex systems,
- analysis of big databases of test and simulation experiments, and extraction of knowledge from the data,
- general decision support on the basis of mathematical models.
Research & Development
|- ICT Applications |
- ICT Applications for Traffic and Logistics
- Industrial Application
- Multimedia, Pattern Recognition
- Pattern Processing
- Computer Games, Simulation of Social Process
- Software- and Data Processing
- Databases, Database Management
- Knowledge Management
- Process Management
- Digital Systems
| - Software Engineering and Testing |
- Usability Engineering
- Advanced Systems Architecture
- Cognitive Systems, Interaction and Robotics
- Man-Machine Interaction
- Artificial Intelligence
- Sensor Technology
- Data Mining
- Micro- and Nanoelectronics, Embedded Systems
- Embedded Systems and Real-time Systems
Artificial Intelligence, Soft Computing, Computer Aided Engineering, Data Mining, Numerical Simulation, Stochastic Simulation, Intelligent Systems, Complexity Management, Robustness Management, Mobile Robotics, Automotive Safety, Traffic Control, Traffic Management, Failure Prediction, Signal Classification, Predictive Analytics, Pattern Recognition