Central aim of organisation
Briefly describe your organisation
The Alpine Safety & Information Center (ASI) was created to promote public safety in and around the mountain environment through providing a communication bridge to all participating organizations in the region.
* The Emergency Information System (ESIS) enables all involved organizations at an event to communicate on a temporary asynchronous and geographically independent intranet platform.
* Emergency Hotlines can cover disasters or events involving manageable risks (sports events, concerts etc.).
* We develop mobile and internet based communication solutions to handle risk and disaster management.
* We feature checklists that cover key crisis communication strategies and various mountain hazards. Our checklists are waterproof and come in laminated postcard or pocket size.
* Our Ski Law Outline surveys the statutes, case law, and commentary regarding skiing in Austrias Alpine Area.
* Services in disaster communication & crisis management.
| - ICT Applications for Tourism |
- ICT Application for Environment Management
- Knowledge Management
- Process Management
- Archiving, Documentation
| - E-Publishing, Digital Content |
- Usability Engineering
- Internet Technologies
- Satellite Technologies
- Wireless & Mobile Communication
Alpine Safety, Natural Hazard Management, Disaster Communication