Central aim of organisation
Development&Sales of solutions for preventive cognitive training and activation programs for people suffering from cognitive impairment
Briefly describe your organisation
Plejaden GmbH is a developer and distributor of brain wellness solutions and offers products, solutions and services for the fast growing market of trainings- and activation programs for seniors and people suffering by mild cognitive impairment to full dementia including Alzheimers disease.
The scientifically based software products offer users a broad brain exercise program that trains multiple cognitive functions. These include attention, memory, processing speed, and reasoning. In addition, these programs help users to stay connected and socially active as well as have fun.
In general the portfolio can be splitted in two araes:
a) Registered trademark m e m o f i t products and solutions for preventive cognitive fitness training (brain jogging) in form of CD-ROM and/or as web based application www.memofit.net This can be used by any person however, the main target are senior people over 65 years. It can be operated on any PC by a mouse and is mainly used by individuals at home
b) Registered trademark plejaden.net pro is a web based solution for the professional use of training and mental activation in retirement communities, senior centers, assisted living residences, nursing facilities, and health clubs. It can be easily operated on a touch screen terminal by an individual or via PC/beamer in a guided group therapy session.
Plejaden GmbH is a small privatly owned company and already in the market since 2001. Currently Plejaden GmbH is aiming for regional expansion and expansion for new applications.
Research & Development
|- ICT Applications |
- Ambient Assisted Living (Services for the Elderly)
- ICT Applications for Health
- Multimedia, Pattern Recognition
- Computer Games, Simulation of Social Process
- Audiovisual Devices and Communication
- Software- and Data Processing
| - Application Service Provision (ASP) |
- Databases, Database Management
- Information and Multimedia Retrieval
- Software Engineering and Testing
- E-Publishing, Digital Content
- Systems- and Network Technology
- Internet Technologies
- Cognitive Systems, Interaction and Robotics
- Man-Machine Interaction
- web based systems, - content management