Central aim of organisation
Commercialisation of technologies developed in public research organisations by licensing and spin-offs
Briefly describe your organisation
The Technology Exploitation Office of Graz University of Technology is the contact point for companies searching for new technologies (in-licensing) and for support regarding intellectual property rights related to R&D projects:
• Technology offers: Information about technologies which are offered for licensing or buying.
• Search for co-operation partners for technical due diligence, advisory opinion and R&D projects.
• Other kinds of IPR related services are described on www.ipr.tugraz.at.
Based on the central idea of being committed to excellence, Graz University of Technology pursues teaching and research at the highest level in the fields of engineering sciences and technical natural sciences. The quality of training and education profits significantly from the strength of fundamental and applied research at Graz University of Technology, which in some areas is among the best in the world.
| - E-Government |
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Smart Cards and Access Systems
- Industrial Application
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Audiovisual Devices and Communication
- Databases, Database Management
- Internet Technologies
- Network and Broadband Technologies
| - Robotics |
- Man-Machine Interaction
- Speech Technology
- Sensor Technology
- Data Mining
- Integrated Circuits
- Electronic circuits, components and equipment
- Satellite Technologies
- Wireless & Mobile Communication