Central aim of organisation
Tracking&Tracing of vehicles, persons and objects; mobile rescue; fleetmanagement; log book; LBS; GPS; ASP; GIS; software for fieldworkers
Briefly describe your organisation
IGISA was founded in 2000 with the mission of giving mobility to complex data.
We have specialised in the development of fast, portable and (platform-)independent solutions for geographical information systems (GIS). Our client-server-structure is a highly flexible system, capable of visualising geographical data from any sources.
All our solutions are developed in-house. This gives us a clear competitive edge and ensures total flexibility in all future developments - tailored to individual clients demands. Consequently, our clients are able to offer profitable value-added services with little effort in a minimum of time.
Our technology can be used in a wide variety of ways,e.g. applications for:
- Tracking&Tracing of persons and objects, fleet management - Mobile rescue: monitoring of patients or endangered persons - field workers - coordination of emergency,police,firebrigade, disaster management - Location Based Services
Service & Usage
| - ICT Applications for Tourism |
- ICT Applications for Traffic and Logistics
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Application Service Provision (ASP)
| - Databases, Database Management |
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Middleware
- Data Mining
- Embedded Systems and Real-time Systems
- Satellite Technologies
- Wireless & Mobile Communication
location based services, assisted gps service