Central aim of organisation
Develop concepts, prototypes, and evaluations, of innovative ICT tools in health care
Briefly describe your organisation
Research Topics at the Institute for Health Information Systems:
- Development and investigation of methods for the strategic management of health information systems, especially concerning strategic planning and modelling of information systems (e.g. 3LGM-modelling, strategic IT planning).
- Development and investigation of methods for the tactical management of health information systems, especially concerning planning and directing of information systems (e.g. systems analysis, business process modelling, process management).
- Development and investigation of methods for the formative and summative assessment of health information systems (e.g. triangulation of quantitative and qualitative methods, development of evaluation criteria for information systems).
- Development and investigation of (cross-institutional) information system architectures, innovative tools and organisational frameworks that support patient centred, shared care and regional networking of health care
Research & Development
|- ICT Applications |
- ICT Applications for Health
- IT Security and Encryption
| - Standardisation |
- Software- and Data Processing
- Usability Engineering