Central aim of organisation
To deliver the best possible software solution to our customers.
Briefly describe your organisation
c.c.com is a company specialized in the field of technical software development. The main area of business is the development of tailormade software, focusing on technologically sophisticated applications for the car industry, engineering and the medical sector.
Since its establishment in the year 1998, a large number of successful national and international projects have been developed. The various projects cover applications for real-time systems, distributed applications, embedded systems, complex visualization and control software, 3D simulations and major projects in NT environments.
In 2002, the company rounded out its portfolio with quality assurance and software testing. At the same time projects for the positioning technologies GPS and the planned European counterpart Galileo were started. Recently, a number of developments have also been realized in the telecommunications field, including Road Transport and Traffic Telematics.
Research & Development
|- ICT Applications |
- ICT Applications for Traffic and Logistics
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Multimedia, Pattern Recognition
- Software- and Data Processing
- Application Service Provision (ASP)
- Databases, Database Management
- Digital Systems
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Middleware
|- Systems- and Network Technology |
- Internet Technologies
- Cognitive Systems, Interaction and Robotics
- Micro- and Nanoelectronics, Embedded Systems
- Embedded Systems and Real-time Systems
- Radio Frequency Technologies
- Satellite Technologies
- Wireless & Mobile Communication